At Northwest One you will enjoy large, comfortable suites with panoramic views of the Ottawa River and city lights, as well as a comprehensive recreation center. Set in peaceful surroundings beside the Ottawa River and National Capital Commission parklands, it’s a perfect location for cycling, jogging, cross-country skiing or just a leisurely stroll. Northwest One is a gracious retreat from the fast-paced city and noisy thoroughfares …and a wonderful place to call home!
Prices for one, two and three bedroom suites range from $170,000 to $290,000 approximately. One parking spot is included in the price. Garages are enclosed and heated.
- Urbandale Corporation’s superb standard of construction
- Maintenance free condominium living
- Spacious suites with hardwood floors
- Seven floor plans to choose from (subject to availability)
- Extra large balconies
- Picturesque views of the Ottawa River and Gatineau Hills
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heat
- Professional, on-site property management
- Recreation facilities include: indoor salt-water swimming/lap pool (30′ by 65′), exercise room, men’s and ladies saunas, showers and changing rooms, party room (100 person capacity) with bar and kitchen, library, billiard room, hobby workshop area, tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, jogging track, bicycle/ski storage, patio sundeck and walking paths.
- An excellent location: Northwest One is located in the west-end of Ottawa near the junction of Carling Avenue and the Richmond Road. It is close to Lincoln Heights Galleria, Lincoln Fields Transit-Way Station, Britannia Park, Mud Lake, the NCC Bicycle Paths and the Britannia Yacht Club. It is 10 minutes west of Carlingwood Shopping Centre and 5 minutes east of the Bayshore Shopping Centre.